Tips and Suggestions for usage
- Putting frozen or pre-chilled products into your cooler will increase the life of your ice and keep the products colder for longer.
- Do not throw sharp or hard objects like blocks of ice into the cooler from a height as this may pierce the inner core.
- Organise the products in your Rogue Ice Cooler to reduce the number of times and duration it will be kept open during use.
- To ensure an enduring all-day ice cold experience, as a rule of thumb use about 25% ice to 75% product. For example, a 45L Cooler should have 2 bags of ice (5kg each).
- Try to keep your Rogue Ice Cooler in the shade, out of direct sunlight. This will assist with keeping your product colder, longer, as well as maintaining the shape and longevity of your cooler. When exposed to heat and direct sunlight, all polymers soften slightly and can change shape temporarily, that is the nature of the process.
- The magnets in the 45L and 75L lid will assist in keeping the lid sealed shut but we advise when travelling to fasten the leather straps as much as possible, or when exposed to direct sunlight. This will ensure an airtight seal.
- Always ensure that the drain plug is screwed on tight.
- You can sit or stand on your Rogue Ice Cooler, no problem. It has been designed to take an average weight of 90kgs and the hard knocks that come with being an outdoor man’s best friend.
- Quality of ice is important. Large blocks of ice take longer to melt compared to small, thin pieces of ice (slush). If you are looking to keep ice for a few days, use blocks.
- Quantity of ice is important, don’t scrimp on ice!
Cleaning & Maintenance
- Do not use any solvents or chemicals to clean your Rogue Ice Cooler. Wash with warm soapy water.
- Dry the walls with a clean cloth.
- Do not leave out in the sun to dry, this will cause distortion.
- Store in a cool dry place with drain plug open.